Hotel G, San Francisco – Installation Spotlight
A trend-setting lifestyle hotel located in the heart of San Francisco, Hotel G San Francisco serves as home-away-from-home with its 153 guestrooms that offer a simple and relaxed design. Featuring a wide range of room types to select from to suit any guest need, Hotel G San Francisco ensures that each of its guests can find all of the comforts that make them feel at ease and able to personalize their hotel stay experience. Key to ensuring its goal of providing guests with a home-like environment is also the property’s commitment to staying ahead of the latest consumer preferences in streamed entertainment and content viewing diversity.
Click below to download
While ideally situated near San Francisco’s famed Union Square and able to offer a wide range of enticing amenities including many nearby restaurants, cable car, world famous shopping and theaters, Hotel G San Francisco leadership sought out a means to further stand apart from nearby competing properties by providing guests with the ultimate in-room entertainment experiences. This significantly included providing each guest with the means to instantly access virtually any personalized content of their own choosing on guestroom televisions.
After considering several options, the property selected HIS and its BeyondTV GuestCast solution due to providing the latest in content casting functionality along with the company’s expertise in accommodating specific hospitality market needs. With BeyondTV GuestCast, Hotel G San Francisco property leadership was significantly able to discontinue the need for costly premier channel subscriptions while still providing guests with the option to access such content on guestroom televisions using their own personal accounts.
With more guests demonstrating a preference for personal streaming subscriptions versus more traditional in-room television offerings, BeyondTV GuestCast provides guests now staying at Hotel G with the ability to effortlessly cast their own content to guestroom televisions hassle-free from personal computers, iOS or Android-based devices. Compatible with more than 1,000 mobile-based apps, the solution also ensures that Hotel G guests are able to instantly access the ever-increasing number of content streaming services to ensure that viewing preferences can always be catered to on a larger guestroom television screen.
“Hotels always seek out ways to stay competitive using technology but this is particularly true within the San Francisco market with its overall younger guest demographic, where offering an advanced casting solution such as BeyondTV GuestCast can make a notable difference in attracting guests who are accustomed to such services and expect to find them in the guestroom,” said Steven Rizzo, General Manager at Hotel G San Francisco. “BeyondTV GuestCast ensures that we can offer a far wider diversity of viewing options to match any guest preference while at the same time allowing us to save revenue from costly premier channel subscriptions that may or may not offer a lineup of desirable content. While standing out for its ability to deliver on precisely what our niche needs were, HIS further stood apart to us due to the company’s expert knowledge and for providing a positive implementation experience that was both seamless and quick.”
- Implement an advanced in-room entertainment solution that mirrors the convenience guests experience at home when accessing personalized content on television screens.
- Provide an opportunity to eliminate costly premier channel subscriptions without affecting guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that sensitive guest streaming login information is protected against potential theft.
- Leverage BeyondTV GuestCast’s compatibility with more than 1,000 mobile-based apps to provide guests with instant access to virtually any content that they view at home on guestroom televisions.
- Provide guests who view premier channel offerings with the ability to cast their own streaming accounts to guestroom televisions, without the hotel having to incur any unnecessary subscription costs.
- Sidestep the need for guests to enter in usernames and passwords by allowing them to directly cast content from personal devices, while utilizing BeyondTV GuestCast’s device isolation capabilities to prevent the risk of cross-room communication.
© 2020 BeyondTV-All Rights Reserved. Disney and Disney+ are the property of Disney and may not be used without their permission. The names of other companies, products and services are the property of their respective owners. | Black Panther – PG13 © 2018 Marvel Studios