Keep Track of All Upcoming Conference Network Needs With HIS
Planning and ensuring the success of online networks for each conference can involve tremendous coordination in order to guarantee full satisfaction and the ability to attract future conference reservations. With such high stakes and with hoteliers often having to coordinate multiple upcoming conferences, HIS fully understands the critical need for a solution that provides the ability to track conference connectivity planning efforts at all times. The HIS Conference Planner is therefore specifically designed to serve as a user-friendly, centralized system for convention services personnel to rapidly set up and schedule network needs for conferences and conventions. Created using detailed insight on the conference industry’s most frequent connectivity planning requirements, the Conference Planner’s easy-to-use layout allows any operator to effortlessly create and update convention profiles, yet is powerful enough for network technicians to perform advanced configuration.
Guarantee your ability to host one successful conference after another with HIS Conference Planner features that include:
- Scheduling upcoming conventions in advance
- Scheduling conventions by date, hours of the day and days of the week
- Instant and comprehensive access to each convention’s details through the dashboard
- The ability to create new convention profiles in minutes, with details that include login credentials, bandwidth, and number of users
- Multiple Customization options for the user login page that can include uploading the convention’s logo, header, information link, agenda, etc.
- Creating recurring conventions with the click of a button
- Viewing convention schedules through monthly, weekly, or daily calendars
- Options to bypass the login page for videoconferencing devices and other browser-less equipment
- Access to bandwidth graphs for each convention space or all spaces as a whole to ensure sufficient coverage
- Access to downloadable reports providing detailed insight on usage, number of devices, types of devices, transactions, and more
- Ability to configure VLANs, subnets, and DHCP pools and assign Layer 3 ACLs.
- And much more…