The HIS Conference Planner provides a friendly, centralized system for Convention Services personnel to rapidly set up and schedule conferences and conventions. The Conference Planner’s easy-to-use layout allows any operator to easily create conventions, yet is powerful enough for network technicians to perform advanced configuration.
The Conference Planner includes the following features:
- Schedule conventions in advance
- Schedule conventions by date, hours of the day and days of the week
- Quickly view each convention’s details through the dashboard
- Create new conventions in minutes, including the login credential, bandwidth, and number of users
- Customize the user login page with the convention’s logo, header, information link, agenda, etc.
- Create recurring conventions with the click of a button
- View the convention schedule through the monthly, weekly, or daily calendar
- Bypass the login page for videoconferencing devices and other browser-less equipment
- View bandwidth graphs for each convention space or all spaces as a whole
- View and download detailed reports, including usage, number of devices, types of devices, transactions, and more
- Ability to configure VLANs, subnets, and DHCP pools and assign Layer 3 ACLs.
- And much more…