24/7 Guest Support
When it comes to delivering Wi-Fi, problems are bound to occur. From login difficulties to weak signals, accessing the internet is not always a simple proposition.
How you handle those problems is key and central to our mission to provide users with the very best and robust Wi-Fi experience. Guest devices, their browsers and email clients are all supported by our expert staff twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. We are here to help your guests get online and stay online!
Guest Support Services
Hotel Internet Services’ Guest Support Service for hotel guests is provided by our 24x7x365 call center and consists of troubleshooting steps such as:
- Basic Wi-Fi card driver help – The HIS Call Center will attempt to determine if the End-User has a working Wi-Fi Card that is locating a Wireless Signal using guidelines set for the most common types of Wi-Fi Cards.
- SSID configuration – The HIS Call Center will verify what the correct SSID is for the location that an End-User is accessing as well as verify that the End-User has the correct SSID set in their Network Connection, using a basic guideline developed for the most common operating systems, and the most common Wi-Fi cards.
- Login difficulties – The Hotel Internet Services Call Center will review with the End-User the correct format for the username on the log in pages. The HIS Call Center will attempt to verify that the correct settings are enabled in the End-Users Browser, and verify that the End-User is not using security software that may be blocking access.
- Location specific coverage issues – The HIS Call Center will verify the Location details of the Hotspot that the End-User is accessing, and will direct the End User to any specific coverage location(s) that is listed in the database.
- E-mail – The HIS Call Center will provide the End-User with the settings needed to send and receive email over a wireless connection using the most common email programs.
- VPN issues – The HIS Call Center will help an End-User set up a new VPN connection using the most common guidelines. The Call Center will direct the end-user to their own Network Administrator for any settings on an existing VPN that the end-user is trying to access.
For more information on 24x7x365 call center support services, please call us at 855-999-8110.