Seeking dedicated, expansion-driven
National Account Managers
About our company
Our company, Hotel Internet Services (HIS), was founded in 2003. We have installed hundreds of thousands of guestrooms with WIFI and TV services and are rapidly expanding. Our proprietary BeyondTV and GuestCast Guestroom Entertainment Systems, best-of-breed WIFI equipment, security systems and excellent installation and 24×7 support services all greatly differentiate us from our competition.
Our East coast office is located in downtown Clearwater, FL and our West Coast office is located in Simi Valley, CA. More information can be found here: www.hotelwifi.com
As a National Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals. You will make initial contact with prospects and customers, provide follow up, proposal preparation, making customer presentations, and seeing the sale through to contract signing. You will be our first ambassador with our clients, maintaining on-going relationships and renewing contracts for all assigned accounts.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Create and cultivate opportunities through consistent, self-driven outreach.
- Pursue and follow up on all incoming leads.
- Reach out to prospects and create business opportunities.
- Work with our System Design Engineer to create proper client proposals.
- Close new and existing clients on approved proposals.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients to create upsells and continued business.
- Some travel required
- Ideally a minimum of 3+ years of experience selling WIFI, VOD and/or IP based TV systems
- Great prospecting and qualification skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven record as an Account Manager in Consultative Sales.
- Self-motivation with the energy to succeed
- A successful sales history in technology-based solutions
REQUIRED PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS:
- High energy level and eagerness to reach customers and close sales.
- Ingenuity and the ability to go out and generate leads and create opportunities and not just wait for leads or opportunities to come to you.
- Ability to persist is a MUST. Our clients need constant and on-going attention.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to keep going with full energy despite setbacks.
- Willingness to build a sales career rather than just taking a sales job.
OFFERED SALARY & OTHER COMPENSATIONS:
We offer an attractive compensation package including a salary base + un-capped commissions. Salary base will depending on your experience and performance record.
Our benefits package consists of:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
For more information about this position call number below or fill-out the application form.
Carly van den Berg: 866-265-7575 ext. 708