Hotel Internet Services (HIS), a full-service provider of internet services and solutions for the hospitality industry, has announced its strengthening of efforts to ensure that hoteliers are able to cater to guest health concerns by working with properties to increase the availability of contactless and social distancing compatible in-room services. By leveraging its expertise in comprehensive guestroom television-based services and voice-activated technology, HIS aims to provide hotel businesses with the tools and insight needed to successfully welcome guests back and regain their confidence with the knowledge that safeguarding their health is a top priority.
Through the company’s creation of advanced in-room guest service innovations such as its BeyondTV platform, HIS has long possessed unrivaled experience in providing guests with the ability to interact with a hotel’s amenities or make requests for services without having to come into direct contact with hotel staff. With properties now prioritizing the need to implement social distancing guidelines, HIS is working to demonstrate how hoteliers have an array of options at their disposal to achieve this goal.
This includes implementing virtual in-room guest service solutions that can:
- Provide guests with the ability to make in-room dining requests or find out menu options.
- Offer details on concierge recommendations.
- Instantly furnish details on opening and closing hours for onsite amenities such as restaurants, fitness centers and laundry services.
- Serve as a hotel-to-guest messaging system to provide both instant and remote communication between guests and staff or departments.
- Allow guests to check-out without having to visit the front desk and risk potential exposure to germs by coming into close contact with staff and other guests.