• VOICE• DATA
Voice, Data, and Internet Services
HIS partners with and represents best in class Carriers and CLECs. We can assist you in selecting a carrier that meets your needs. Hotel Internet Services represents over 120 different carriers and provides multivendor solutions for small to large multi-location companies.
The carriers we represent will typically reduce you’re your Voice, Data and Internet expenses by 30-40%. You will receive one point of contact for local service, long distance, internet, as well as the phone service. HIS will provide you with several options for you to pick from that best meets your needs.
In today’s constantly changing Voice, Data and internet industry, it helps to have a company working for you and looking out for your best interests while you focus on running your business.
- PRI/T1– Fully featured TDM service including DID, caller ID delivered per your spec.
- SIP/VOIP– Includes Dynamic T1, integrated T1, enterprise SIP trunking or BYOB (bring your own bandwidth).
- Business Lines– Delivered via traditional POTS or analog lines from T1/Channel Bank.
- Long Distance– Complete portfolio of Dedicated and Switched Domestic 1+ & Toll Free, International, custom toll free routing, account codes, fax solutions and more.
- Conferencing– Complete portfolio of Audio, Web, Video conferencing services.
- MPLS – (Multiprotocol Label Switching)- Widely consider the gold standard for private networking with QOS and priority queuing and ideal for supporting multi-location voice.
- IP-VPN – Delivered as a managed service for secure and reliable private multi-location data network.
- Private Line – Perfect for ultra-secure IntraLATA metro connections. Delivered as TDM or Ethernet.
- Data Center/Colocation – Provides disaster recovery, business continuance, and a secure environment for your business critical applications including your PBX and/or data storage.
- Managed Services – Outsource your network to professionals and combine your network services with CPE, complex configurations, proactive monitoring and restoration and industry leading SLA’s.
- ETHERNET – Delivered over Fiber or Copper (EoC). High quality internet access with speeds typically available up to 1 Gbps or higher.
- T1 or NxT1 – Features historically reliability and wide availability (anywhere you can get a T1) but is offset by higher cost and slower speeds as compared to Ethernet.
- Broadband DLS/Cable – Characterized as a high bandwidth for the cost but the performance varies by location and provider and there is no SLA. DSL delivered over POTS while cable is delivered over COAX. Frequently use as backup for business and widely adopted in for residential internet.
- Enterprise Wireless – Fixed wireless solution. Frequently referred to as “line of site”.
Data2Go Zirrus Group
New Horizons (NHC)
Time Warner Cable
Call Center Solutions
PGI (Premier Global)
Credit Card Processing
Premier Payments Online
Crown Castle (Formally FPL Fibernet)
I.T. Business Services
Big Leaf Networks
Mygrotel (DP Access)
TPX (formerly Telepacific)
Voyant (formerly ANPI)